#0905 Sterilizer Generator
Power supply: USB
Operate time: 5minutes
300mL Portable Electrolysis Sodium Hypochlorite Generator Bottle
Size: 65mm(Dia) x 225mm(H)
Operate Time: 5 minutes
Supply Voltage: DC5V 2A
Power supply: USB
Hypochlorite rate: 130-180ppm
1. Generation sodium hypochlorite disinfectant by Electrolyzation. It electrolyze water and salt to generate sodium hypochlorite as effective as bleach. Remove stubborn stains such as oil stains, deodorize, etc.
2. Sterilization rate 99.99%. It can sterilize germs, mildew, viruses effectively and prevent from the hepatitis, influenza and other diseases. It can degrade many kinds of harmful chemicals like pesticides residues on vegetables and fruits.
3. Homemade disinfectant water. Directly use edible salt and water as raw materials, which is more safe and convenient. Eco-friendly, and non residue, non pollution, harmless, not pungent, not hurt the skin.
4. The working principle is electrolysis at the base. The base is installed with electronic circuit and control system of microcomputer and PLC.
5. One-key to turn on the disinfectant water generation mode and it will automatically stop after 5 minutes. Clean as effective as conventional cleaners, disinfect as effective as bleach.
6. Sodium Hypochlorite Disinfectant widely used in many fields to achieve the effect of sterilization, disinfection, algae removal and deodorization.
How to use:
1. Take a flat spoon (3g) of table salt with a salt spoon and put it in the bottle.
2. Add fresh water to the bottle to the highest water level in the bottle, shake the bottle to dissolve the salt completely in the water.
3. Press the power button in the middle of the base and the buzzer will sound once. At this time, the three-color lights of the base can be observed to change, and bubbles appear in the bottle, indicating that the machine is working normally.
4. After 5 minutes of working time, the machine will automatically stop working. At this time, the buzzer will sound three times, indicating that the disinfectant preparation is completed.
5. After emptying the disinfectant in the bottle, rinse it with clean water and dry it.